Less than four years left in 2010 and I thought it would be great idea to do a top ten memorable events from this past year.
1. Starting in January with my birthday. A friend treated me to the lovely Sherlock Holmes
movie, which I just so happen to be watching right at this morning. Weird huh?
2. Next was the idea of diversity research grant journey. From start to finish it was a learning experience. I had never been involved with something like that. And I can’t wait to do it again, even though we weren’t funded it was still worth while.
3. There’s never enough experience when it comes to a new job. Which is why I was so excited to working within the Greensboro Public Library.
4. My Reference term paper was a long and time-consuming thing but the one of the funniest thing I’ve researched for a class in a long time.
5. Another great professional development moment was the ALA Diversity and Outreach Fair.
7. My 30 before Thirty list, it just helped me to think about life and goals in the next five years.
8. Going to three different archives was interesting and very eye-opening.
9. Visiting my BFF was hands down the top moment of 2010. I just hope I can get her to visit me in 2011.
10. The end of the semester marked a great milestone in my MLIS school career. Just 25% left.
2010 was a fun and interesting year. I can’t wait to see what 2011 brings me. Have a fun and safe New Year’s Eve!